25 June 2010

Opppsss...... I Did It Again!!

Who is this with a big tummy????






.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.




Ta-dah!
It's ME!!! Yes... I am very heavily pregnant now (and very bloated also). As per today, 25 June 2010, I am 33 wks 3 days preggie!! Just few more weeks to go before we get to see our 2nd bundle of joy! EDD is set at 10 Aug 2010! Nice number... 10.08.10. Hopefully this baby will be same like the kor kor, come out only on the EDD. =)


I am very tired everyday coz I can't sleep well at night. I tend to wake up and go pee. Sometimes, I will have difficulty going back to sleep... and before I know it, it's MORNING!! Sigh...



This also explains why I kept falling "sick" earlier this year coz I had morning sickness... It was a rough one for that few months, work was very tough then too. So much so that I even thought of just quitting and stay at home. But thank god, I preserved! And soon I will get to enjoy my 16 weeks of maternity leave. Hee hee...

Didn't announce this pregnancy earlier coz I think I am quite "pang tang". When I was carrying Kayden, suppose to be twins but I lost one of them. And for this pregnancy, I actually had spotting when I was at 18-19 weeks. I was given MC and told to have bed rest. At that time, doctor said although I had already pass the 1st trimester, but some people actually still do have miscarriage when they are 5 months preggie. =S Luckily we survived! We just went for the 4D scan 2 weeks back and was told that our 2nd bundle of joy is very healthy and growing well. Everything is looking good. =D

Boy or Girl? Why not you make a guess base on the shape of my tummy... Hee hee... Have to start thinking of a name and start shopping for this little baby. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment