15 October 2009

1st Day...

Yesterday was my 1st day at work. Nothing much to do, it's always like this on the 1st day. Was asked to browse through the intranet. Met 2 lovely colleagues, Lay Peng and Cara. The other people in my department seems to be very stress up at work. *LOL* They had been working here for a long long long time... eh... so not very young anymore! In fact, I am the youngest in the department. *LOL* Boss asked me to decorate my cubicle because it is very empty now. Only my notebook and few chairs around. *LOL* Slowly and surely, I will do it nice nice.. just like those days in the previous company.

This new work place is full of greens! I get to see trees and lots more trees everyday! Also get to see lots of doggies. Simply wonderful (as long as the dogs don't come near me)! Lunch is a problem though. I might need to follow Kenneth and bring home cooked food for lunch everyday! Hmm.. maybe should be his turn to cook for me now. *LOL*

Hope the rest of the days.. months... years will be good over here... =)
Simply love my new office and maybe will love my new workload... *LOL*

2 comments: