09 October 2009

random update

Kenneth will start work only next Tuesday and for myself, it will be next Wednesday. Suppose to start on Monday but due to some issue, they want me to report for work later, which is pretty fine with me! Went down to The Company to sign the contract today and after which, went for my medical checkup. The DAY is coming soon... the day for me to re-join the workforce. Having cold feet now, so afraid that I can't fit in and will have problem "processing". Kenneth said want to buy a small car for me so that I have my own transport to drive to work. (Although my work place is in town, but I still need to take a train and then a bus before reaching office.) But I told him, I think it is safer for me to take the public transport. *LOL* The traffic in Singapore is just too much for me to handle. As for himself, he still dare not drive! He needs few more rounds of "orientation" from his brother. But for him, by hook or by crook, he needs to familiarise so that he can drive to work starting from next week.

Baby K is able to sit up on his own now. He will be lying on his tummy and the next minute, he will be sitting upright. Kenneth saw it when he did it for the first time. He was very excited and came running to me, asking me to go in and see. My little baby is indeed growing up. We foresee that, very soon, he will be able to crawl coz he is at the semi-crawling pose all the times. *LOL* with the butt high up in the air! Keep it up, Baby K!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment