06 October 2009

The Little Piggy....

Baby K is really a little piggy. He loves to sleep and will miss his feed most of the times! Last Saturday, went to my mum's place for Mid Autumn Festival, he napped over there from 5pm+ till 7pm, despite being very noisy. Woke up, and napped a while in Kenneth's arms at 8pm+ while I was busy catching up with my cousins and auntie. When we left the place at 9pm+, he woke up a while and once we went up the car, he started his beauty sleep again! Reached home and after his milk, he went to bed at 10pm+. My mum was so afraid that he couldn't sleep at night... but seems like he has no trouble.

Yesterday, I was out the whole day. Kenneth was at home, supervising my in-laws, letting them know Baby K's "patterns" coz they need to take over the duty during the day when the 2 of us go back to work next week. According to Kenneth, Baby K napped at 12pm+, woke up at 2pm+. Then again, napped at 4pm+ and woke up at 8pm!!! He missed his porridge feed and so he had cereals instead. Oh, and he still doesn't like to eat porridge. *LOL* but... he is being forced to eat everyday... Sigh... Anyway, he was sleepy again at 9pm+. OMG!!! I think he is an early bird coz he will wake up very early... and then will sleep very early. *LOL*
I guess he took after Kenneth, who also loves to sleep! My mum said it is good for babies to sleep coz they will grow up faster. Don't know how true is true but I think he is a very lazy BB... Gave him apple, made him hold and eat, he will refuse but when we put the apple at his mouth, he will attempt to bite it and leave his cute little teeth marks. *LOL* He will also make noise when he sees us eating, wanting to join in the "fun" also.
As I am doing this entry, both father and son are napping... they had been sleeping for the past 2 hours plus. *LOL* from 4am+ till almost 7pm now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment