05 October 2009

1st Random Update from Singapore

Finally... I have internet access! The PC at Kenneth's house really giving me a lot of "headaches", fed up using it. *LOL* The flight back home can be considered a "smooth sailing" one. Baby K did not give us much "trouble". He didn't sleep much... very busy smiling to people and playing with other passengers. -.-" That being said, I didn't sleep much too... We reached our sunny little island on 2 Oct, around 2am. Slept at around 4am+ and woke up at 8am+. Not sure why, maybe we were all very excited about reaching home, this includes Baby K too.

Went to Mum's place on Saturday... coz it was Mid Autumn Festival! Baby K was like a superstar, kept seeing flash lights. *LOL* Took loads of pictures but unable to load them because of the silly PC at home. Sigh...

Love Singapore because of the friends and family here... but hate it because it is so super humid + super crowded. Came out from shower, like never bathe at all. *LOL* Stepped out from Sun plaza that day, so overwhelming by the crowd that greeted me. Cars on the roads are scary too. Don't know they want to rush to where...

Going to start work next Monday, can't wait! Actually did the first round of interview when I was still in States. Yes, people asked me... why such a hurry? What about Baby K? Oh well, opportunity only comes knocking ONCE! I feel that I should just grab it... As for Baby K, he is in good hands. *LOL* His grandparents see him like a "bao".. think he's gonna be spoilt rotten... Went for 2nd interview just today, more like they need all the documents from me and just to see me in REAL. *LOL* =)

I shall update and load some pictures up once I am able to.... Till then..... =)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job !!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back.. n hey hey upload more of bb K pic soon :) take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam,
    Thanks! I am quite lucky to have this opportunity. Actually never plan to start work so soon.

    Wen,
    Thanks!! =)

    ReplyDelete