27 October 2009

Mummy will Always be Mummy!!

Reached home at 8.30pm last night and as usual, Baby K was at the little corner inside my in-laws' room. Mattress is being placed on the floor with pillows and bolsters (from the whole family) surrounding it. He was very excited when he saw me and started whining, as if wanting me to carry. I made the "carry carry" action (clapping my hands and opening it), and he immediately lean towards me! I am soooooo over the moon! When the others (Kenneth and my in-laws) do the same action when Baby K is in my arms, this little fellow will turn away, pretending that they never exist! oh my.... baby really does know who is his mummy (despite mummy seldom keeps in company on weekdays now). I am so glad that he still wants me... I was so afraid initially that he will not be close to me anymore since I am not the care-giver now. Hee hee... I guess, to a baby, mummy will always be the mummy, no matter if she is a SAHM or a FTWM!

Baby K also knows how to clap his hands now! I only taught him for a short while on Sunday and yesterday, when I said "clap clap", he really clapped!! Baby is really growing up!! =D
Kenneth and I are planning to go for a trip next year and we are thinking of bringing Baby K along... We are thinking of going Maldives.... must wait till Baby K turns 1 yr old and hopefully, by then he will knows how to walk... =)

Ever so ready for the camera. Guess he is very used to seeing the little rectangle thingy (camera) in front of him. So much so that he will pause and smile! *LOL* He has been trained since birth!
By the time I am home everyday, he will be in his PJ... ready for bed. Our time spend together is really very very little... =( Unlike those days in Phoenix... But I am glad he is well taken care of by his grandparents... on the other hand, I am afraid that they will spoil him. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment