13 October 2009

Pretty Ger?

When Baby K was born, friends in AZ said he has a very "boy" look. The first time we went piss up, Baby K was only few weeks old. Some wives came up to me and said wanted to look at Baby K because they heard that he looks very "boy". After seeing the sleeping Baby K, they said, "indeed, looks very boy." Eh... ya, he is a BOY! *LOL*

As Baby K gets older, his features changed... and these days, when we bring him out, people will mistake him as a girl. Oh well, I always prefer having a girl... Anyway, went to my brother's place last week with Baby K and let him put on Shannon's hairband... don't you think he looks like a girl?
Kenneth asked me.. "So, are you going to dress him up in a dress next time?" *LOL* We never know... I might just do it if I have access to baby girl's dresses!! *LOL*

The "girl" version of Baby K. So, if I have a girl, I think will look like this. *LOL*
The face condition is not getting any better in Singapore because it's very hot here. We brought him to see the doctor and was given the same type of cream as given by the PD in AZ. His face will have red patches after his bathe but the patches will be off after a while. This lucky boy spends most of his everyday, soaking in air-con, inside the bedroom. Guess the grandparents going to spoil him rotten next time. -.-"

The pointed chin! *LOL* Still very pointed. Ha ha....
Putting everything and anything into his mouth once he holds on to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment