13 October 2009

Jittery Feelings....

When Baby K went to apply for his Singapore citizenship last Tuesday, I re-newed my passport. Went to ICA this morning to collect my passport. Brother-in-law sent me there. I am just so used to just hopping up the car and off to the destination. *LOL* He said he is able to send me to work once he buys his own car. Right now, or rather, for the past 2 years, he has been driving Kenneth's little bluey FIT. After collecting my passport, went down to look for my mum and had breakfast together with her at the hawker centre.
Bought my favourite fried bee hoon! been 2 years!! The chilli is very shiok also! So miss it!!!
After breakfast, cab down to my brother's place together with her. (and that explains why I am able to blog and upload pictures!) Wanted to spend more time with my mum coz I will be starting work tomorrow. On her part, she wants me to have more soup and so, she's going to cook my favourite "hei dou ji jiao" soup later. *beam*
Kind of nervous about tomorrow. The butterflies feeling inside tummy. Having not work for 2 years, I am so scare that I am unable to keep up with the pace. Also, this is a new company, I am so afraid that I am unable to meet the boss' expectations. *LOL* I have to keep telling myself, everything will be fine. Hopefully, things will really turn our well... =) Compared to my last job, this one is heavier responsibility and totally different working environment!
Below are some random pics of Baby K when we went to eat on Sunday. The first time he sat on high chair outside.
Listening to others talking and playing with Father-in-law's watch.
Smiled until very "mian qiang"....
I don't know who he was staring at... so fierce look, very unlike him to have this type of looks. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment