19 October 2009

Our Fab Weekend!

We had a busy busy weekend. Went to Mum's place and the Auntie Pauline's place. Had great bonding times with my family. As for Baby K, he had a great time feasting away!!

Celebrated Sis' birthday and fed him some Chocolate Royale Cake from Sweet Secrets. He totally enjoyed it... nothing new, coz he is a very greedy fellow!!
A shot with Daddy before going to Auntie Pauline's house with Mummy. Uncle Michael (Kenneth's brother) is so kind to send us there in Kenneth's car. Lousy Kenneth, still doesn't dare to drive!!!!! Haiz....

A shot with Auntie Pauline. Baby K's Gu-Po!
As usual, very happy and kept kicking his legs and swaying his arms... Attempted to crawl and I was so afraid that he will land on his face (which he usually does).
A shot with Grandma... Now I understand why people thought Baby K is a BOY! Look at those eyes!! A wise man told me I need to have a vision and what I want will be materialise... I always visualise of having a GIRL... maybe that's why, he is growing up looking like a girl (of course, still looks like a boy!). *LOL*
Mum with her 3 grand-kids!
And the 3 of us... =)

Gary took some shots of Baby K using his professional camera but I am unable to upload them in the office. Gonna try it when I go home. Stay tune!!

No comments:

Post a Comment