23 October 2009

A Visit to see Old Colleagues...

Took my Deepavali off-in-lieu today and brought Baby K to my previous company visit those good old ex colleagues of mine. Woke Baby K up at 6am+ because we need to leave the house at 7.15am. Reached Suntec before 8.30am!!
Upon reaching the office, Baby K was being "hijacked". He was being passed around and at one point of time, I had no idea at all where he was!! They carried him round the office and everyone took turn carrying him. As usual, he never fuss one bit and kept smiling (as well as drooling). I had a great time catching up. Funnily, I think Baby K got to see more colleagues of mine that I got to see them!!! *LOL* He took a short nap in Annie's arms and was very energetic again upon waking up!!

I stayed there for close to 4 hours (opppsss....) and left at 12pm+ coz they need to leave to go for Staf Conference. Walking round the floor, memories came flooding back. Those good old days... All of them are still the same. Once again, I felt the warmth... it was just like going home! But sadly, good times had already ended... I am no longer part of the "family" but we are and will be keeping in touch!
Good old Kelvin.. My Big Brother from the dept...

Joe... also another Big Brother from the same dept..

Pretty pretty Aileen...
My former boss! A very very nice lady and really a good boss!!
The one who I used to work closely with! Lovely Rosalie... Didn't manage to take the pic of another team mate...
Annie!! She really took very good care of me back then! Really makes me felt like, "Eh, how come my mum is in the office with me?" *LOL*
Priscilla!! Always disturb her to check stuff... *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment