23 October 2009

One Week Plus...

Time pass really fast! Without realising, I had been working for 1 week plus. Work is slowly but surely starting to "flow" in. Love my colleagues (close to 2 of them) as we share common interests. Funnily, one of them, the birth date is same as Kenneth's and the other one, the birth date is same as Baby K's! They said we are fated to meet here and be in the same dept. *LOL* Attended an offsite meeting and my ex-manager was there too. Funny feeling coz we are now representing our own company. Nevertheless, we had a great time catching up!!

Baby K had progress quite a bit too. He is able to sit for a very long time now and able to change into the sitting down position when he's on his tummy and he can actually do it with ease! Quite shocking for me and I really miss those days when I was always around with him 24/7 (mostly). He is also always up on his fours but doesn't know what to do after that. *LOL* I think soon he will realise, that position is actually for crawling. *LOL*
Sitting very upright! Good posture that babies have!
Smiling for the camera...

Check out the big head!
The baby who is always happy and smiling... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment