07 October 2009

Mid Autumn Festival 2009

I mentioned in my earlier post, went to my mum's place for mid autumn festival. Managed to upload few pictures of Baby K taken with my family. Enjoy... =)


This was NOT taken at my mum's place. This was taken at TLF, the place that we stayed for 3 days inside the air base before flying back to Singapore. Let Baby K had his first feel of sitting in the high chair. He loves it and it was super easy to feed him his solid!

In case anyone miss me... hahaha.... *vomit* Singapore Similac FM smell so much nicer than the ones they have in USA! Oh.. and check out my new hair style! No more looking like AUNTIE.. I hope. =p and most importantly, goodbye, grey hairs! *LOL*
A shot together with my sister... Yes, she's my real sister... but we don't look alike. In fact, we are totally OPPOSITE! From outlooks to "inner looks". *LOL*

This is my brother! Baby K loves him. He would rub his face against his shoulder. He normally only does this to me or Kenneth, he doesn't do this to strangers. (ok, I know we 3 siblings doesn't look alike at all... *LOL*)

This is my gentle and lovely sister in law... They were playing monopoly prior to our arrival. *LOL*

This is my pretty cousin who loves babies! People always said we are sisters when we club together during our younger days. *LOL* In some ways, we are sisters... coz we share the same surname!
Another pretty cousin of mine... loves babies but doesn't know how to carry. That's why she needs to sit down and carry. *LOL*
Very happy after waking up from his nap....
Lastly, the 3 of us... celebrating our 1st Mid Autumn Festival together!

No comments:

Post a Comment