17 August 2010

As usual, went over to Mum's place on Sunday after having our brunch at Peach Garden @ Orchid Country Club. Mum was very upset that I didn't want to have my lunch at her place. *LOL*

Let him lie in the car seat to drink his milk... as well as watching TV programme at the same time.
He was so overly hyperactive at Mum's place that he refused to nap till 4pm!! Woke up at 5pm+ and had his dinner. Btw, this Paul Frank outfit is sooooo comfy! Bought them from a spree in FB. Gonna get more for my kor kor... =)

And I realised that I still have lots of Kayden's clothing that I bought from States un-used! Wondering how can I get rid of them... open house sale? Don't think that's possible... Post them on FB to sell? Or maybe I should take the pics and post them up here? Or... I should keep them? Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment