11 August 2010

Tat... Ti?

At 17.5 months old, Kayden's vocabulary is very limited. In fact, he only knows how to say "mum mum" and NO, he's not calling me!! He's actually referring to FOOD!!! Whenever he wants to eat something, he will point at the thing and go "mum mum mum mum".... -.-"
We have been waiting and pondering who he will call first? Is it Mummy? Daddy? Nai Nai? Po Po? and the list goes one......
On National Day, Kenneth went to eat at the coffeeshop during evening, leaving the 2 boys under my care. (Yes, I am always looking after them ALONE whenever he went out for dinner, even during my confinement period.) As usual, without Kenneth around, Kayden started to "explore" our bedroom and walked to the other side of the bed, which he never been to before (coz need to walk pass the TV and the dustbin, which Kenneth don't allow).
And he walked the the side table beside the bed which our ROM picture was place on it. I asked him "where is Daddy?" He pointed to Kenneth and out of the blue... he said... "Tat... (pause for few seconds)... ti" I was so shock and so I asked the question again, and he repeated the same "Tat.... ti" =D I told Kenneth when he came back and he said he will only believe it if he hears it himself. *LOL* To think that Kayden actually called Kenneth first!! Kenneth is very stern with him and set a lot of "no no" rules for him. But, they share the same "bed" (sleeping on the floor) every night... maybe that's why Kayden calls him first. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment