20 August 2010

Fever...

Received a call from Kayden's teacher and was told that Kayden is running a fever - 37.7 degree. Asked me to go over to fetch him home. Luckily I didn't go to my mum's place today, if not, I will need at least few hours before getting him home. Immediately took a cab over and brought him home. Thank god the cabbie was kind enough to wait for me while I went into the centre. If not, it would be tough for us as it was drizzling.

Teacher said there is a suspected case of HFMD in the centre and ask me to monitor if there are any blisters coming up on Kayden's palms. She also said that they will need to see a doctor's note, certifying that Kayden is well enough to go back to the centre on Monday, if not, they cannot take him in. =s So, we will need to bring him to the doctor, not to get a MC but to get a chit to say that he is fit and well. *LOL*

Came back home, gave him the fever medicine. His temperature was 38.2 degree. Then put the cooling "gel" on his forehead which he absolutely hates it. I need to keep distracting him so that he will not take it off from his forehead. After an hour or so, took his temperature again and it has gone down to 37.6 degree. Thank god.

playing with his cars in the living room

very cranky baby... guess he's feeling very uncomfortable...
can even see his tear at the corner of his right eye...

Right now, the 3 Ks are napping together... Daddy, Kor Kor and Di Di... =) Hope Kayden's fever will be gone when he wakes up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment