02 August 2010

Life @ Home during Confinement Period (Part 3)


Yesterday was a Sunday. I guess when it comes to confinement, weekends don't really matter as I still have to eat those food. LOL. But yesterday, we got to go to my mum's place!! Coz nobody will be at home to cook for me. LOL. This time round, confinement seems to be a very hectic one... I seems to need to be on the run every now and then.

And today, Kenneth goes back to work. So everyday (until my maternity leave ends), I will be "running away" from home (leave the house at 7am) and only go back during evening. We are so thankful that Kayden is at Infant Care during this period else I wouldn't know how to cope having to bring him along too. Many people find it weird why my confinement is half half here and half half there. *LOL* All thanks to someone at home coz he's going "crazy" at home and so for my own "safety", we think it's better for me to leave the house with Kaleb. *LOL* Hard life I am leading... Oh, even when we want to do 40 days of confinement, this "crazy" person also has something to comment. He said... "why need to do 40 days? 30 days is enough." And so you see, he just needs to comment and meddle with our life... I really can't wait to just shift out and get him out of my life once and for all. *LOL*

And now, some photos of my 2 precious little princes....

Refusing to nap at my mum's place so I thought maybe putting him into the car seat and rock him, he will fall asleep eventually. This was what I did when I was in USA, rocking him with my foot and playing mahjong. *LOL* And he really slept so soundly then! But sad to say, now that he is bigger, this trick doesn't work anymore. *LOL*
Climbed into the car seat to drink his milk....
Fell asleep within minutes after getting a slap (on the thigh) from his Daddy when he refused to nap at home. Wonder what's wrong with him... always doesn't want to nap. Feedback from the teachers also say that he doesn't like to nap. *LOL*
Sleeping in the pose that many babies like to be in... the "surrendering" pose. *LOL* He likes to sleep during day and wakes up during the night to POO!!!! Hello Baby, mummy and daddy want to sleep at night!!!
His face is getting rounder and rounder. Many commented that he looks like Daddy and only one person (my sis) said he looks like me coz the eyes seems to be a bit smaller (unlike those of Kenneth and Kayden's). *LOL*

I hope very soon... I can sleep throughout the night. Don't need to wake up to feed. *LOL* Hopefully when Kaleb is 3-4 months old, he doesn't need all these night feedings anymore. Hopefully he will be just like his kor kor. =)

The 1st month baby shower will be this Saturday! More or less settle the number of people who will be coming and also settle the buffet. =D Guess this will be our 1st and last time doing this as I don't think I will want to have a #3 in future coz of this bad experience this time round. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment