21 August 2010

HFMD

Brought Kayden to see the doctor on Friday evening as he has little spots coming out on his hands and legs. We are so afraid that he kena chickenpox coz the fever also get worse. Doctor diagnosed and said it is HFMD!!! Sigh...

Need to separate Kayden and Kaleb coz doctor said the virus is air borne, might pass to the newborn via air and will be very jia lat if Kaleb gets it. And so, starting from last night until when Kayden recovers, he and Kenneth will be sleeping in BIL's room. Sigh... That also means I can't go and see my baby in the middle of the night. =(

Hope Kayden will recover soon and go back to IFC. Kenneth will be on leave next week to look after him at home. I can't really handle Kayden coz I am the main care giver for Kaleb now, we are afraid that I will pass the virus to baby. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment