17 August 2010

Kaleb will be 7 weeks old tomorrow!! I can't believe that he has been with us for such short period only coz it seems like he has been around for ages! *LOL* That also means my lack of sleep only started few weeks back. *LOL* Seems like years that I get to sleep through the night!

He is getting rounder and rounder. Face is like a "han bao bao" (according to his Daddy). His cries are loud and sharp (very unlike Kayden, who is a gentle baby). And when he wants his food, it means he wants it IMMEDIATELY!! *LOL*

He has very long limbs... and very long fingers! maybe can let him learn the piano next time.
Very chubby cheeks!
Falling asleep...
Kaleb: Mummy, are you calling me? =)
Guess I will miss him when I go back to work in October... I wonder if he will miss me. *LOL* How I wish October will never come... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment