04 August 2010

The New Love of Mine....

Been wanting to buy a good camera which has decent night mode feature. My current camera, the night mode function sucks big time. When taking pics in darkness, the pics will turn out to be DARK too.. can't even see a thing.

So, while I was here at my Mum's place on Monday, my sis was at home too!! She recommended Canon Powershot S90. Went over to Audio House (which is just minutes away from my Mum's place) and take a look at the model. Don't really like the outlook as it is very "oldish" looking. The flash light will pop out when activated, just like those olden cameras. According to my sis, the look of this model is suppose to give people the retro feeling. Oh well, indeed makes me feels very much like I am in the 80's. *LOL*

Canon Powershot S90 has very good night mode function, proven and tested by my sis. She claimed that this camera works like a SLR but it's not that complicated as it's still a point-and-shoot type of digital camera. It's design especially for advanced amateurs. Trusted her and got it straight away!

Tried out the night mode function last night (at 3am) and boy, I am so pleased with the outcome!!

Just got back from Infant Care Centre. I realise he has very long limbs!!
A shot of Kaleb at close to 3am. Room was in complete darkness and the pic is so clear! Can even see this stream of milk at the side of his mouth!!
The other boy of mine who was snoring away.... He is very tired every night. I wonder what he does at the centre. *LOL*

Really very very happy with my buy. Money well spent! And it's not very expensive, plus I was given lots of freebies!! *LOL* So now, I need to find places to go so as to make full use of the night mode. *LOL* =p

No comments:

Post a Comment