31 August 2010

update on Baby Kaleb

Kaleb is 9 weeks old today! He is getting more and more chubby as the days go by. Not forgetting that he has a real fiery temper (so very unlike Kayden)! His cries are loud and sharp and he is always stretching and stretching! Sometimes after his feeds in the middle of the night, he will just lie there and stare at me. Baby, do you know Mummy needs to sleep? LOL.

Been quite a while since I post up his pics... Below are a few of them.. =)
At Mum's place... waiting for "driver" to come and fetch us home.
My Sister said he super looks like me... especially the eyes, which are long-ish shaped.

Smiling when I started to tease him =)
Deep in thoughts....
He looks rather fair in this pic...

We are bringing him for his 2 months checkup + jab next Monday. =) Wonder what's his weight now. LOL. Will update again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment