13 August 2010

Random

Kaleb has been very demanding on his milk intake. Not that I am complaining but I think that it's great! He needs to be fed every 2-2.5 hourly and the milk intake is 80-90ml every time. One thing I must admit is that it's quite shiong to wake up in the middle of the night (especially during those wee hours time) to feed him. When Kayden was a newborn, I need to set my alarm clock and wake up to feed him every 3 hourly. But for Kaleb, he is my alarm clock! He will automatically wakes me up.

Kaleb is drinking BM 99.9% of the times. We will only give him FM when we are outside (like go shopping or go for his checkup). I am not latching him on direct because I don't like the feeling (and smell) of having the other breast leaking when he is nursing. *LOL* But I must say that he's a naturally born "sucker". =D
Burping my little xiao bao bao after feeding him.
I am very sure that Kayden knows how to call Kenneth - Dad. But everytime, he will only say the word "DAD" in my presence. I think he also knows how to say "Di". He pointed to Kaleb last night and said "Di".

This is the photo that Kayden will always say "Dad" when he sees Kenneth (in the pic).

I was alone in the room with the 2 boys yesterday when Kenneth went out to have dinner. I almost went crazy having Kayden not only messing up the room but also playing with the dustbin!!! I beat his hand hard and he actually refused to look at me. Guess he has a very "strong" character, just like Kenneth. Sigh... Need to have a lot of love and patience to nurture him... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment