05 August 2010

My 2 Little Ks

Whenever Kayden goes near Kaleb, he will be carried away as well as being told that he CANNOT TOUCH DIDI!! Yes, I am also worried that he will hit Kaleb (unintentionally) but I don't think we should stop him from going near his little brother. I will always tell him to be gentle and sayang didi. As time goes by, he is able to control his strength and stroke didi gently (action is like wiping the table *LOL*).


Taken this morning before leaving the house to go Infant Care Centre (for Kayden) and then to my mum's place (for Kaleb and I). And yes, Kayden will leave the home in his PJ. *LOL* No point changing as the teacher will bathe and change him shortly after I leave. But come next month, he will be in Playgroup and this will means I need to change him into his uniform before we leave.

Gently stroking Kaleb's feet. Guess he will be a loving brother next time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment