25 September 2009

24 Sept 2009

We walked down the "red carpet" on 24 Sept 2005. 4 years had passed since our customary wedding. It seems just like yesterday when he came to fetch me at my home. *LOL* Asked him what he wants to buy for me and he said he had already bought me many stuff these past few months. *LOL* But finally he said... "bag loh". -.-" He had bought me numerous bags over the past 2 years. And yet he can ask me, how many bags do I really need when he is the one always suggesting buying bags for me. *LOL* He asked me what I am giving him, I told him, I had already given him something priceless... his precious son. *LOL* He said we will go out to "celebrate" this Saturday. Oh well, it will be just another weekend.

We were so busy packing and cleaning these past few days. Finally... everything is OVER! Boxes were taken out on Tuesday and today (Thursday), the person had just came to inspect our apartments. Luckily we did not spend much effort in cleaning because she spent more time playing with Baby K than inspecting. She merely just walked through every section of the apartment and said everything is GOOD! We haven't even vaccum the floor and clean up the stove area. *LOL*

Fell asleep on his own after playing with the tag on his hanky... We were busy throwing rubbish.. up and down we went... countless times!

Sitting up on his own and Daddy calling him from the door. He is not allow to be on the floor area. *LOL* because his Daddy said it's very dirty....

I decided to use this pic for match making purpose for Baby K. Anyone wants him to be the son-in-law? *LOL*

Nice hair style!

Lastly, a big big smile plus the string of saliva... yucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment