18 September 2009

Random

Been rather lazy to blog lately. The buying and packing seems to be endless. There are still a lot of things to buy and so that means a lot of packing still undone, on top of those that are still lying around in our apartment. And this weekend is the last weekend before the boxes get shipped away. This is also the last weekend to shop. Due to work (audit week), Kenneth had been coming back home very late everyday and after eating, he will head to bed. I wonder why he never put on weight... eat and sleep... very fattening. *LOL*

Baby K has been jumping more and more in his Jumperoo. He can jump inside for the longest time and once in a while, when he looks over at me, I will praise him, leading him to jumping even more vigorously. Jump more Baby, doubt you will want to jump anymore when the Jumperoo reaches Singapore weeks after we reach.

These days, I will pat him to sleep during his afternoon naps. I know that the days for me to pass him over to someone else to care of is coming soon and I will miss patting him. *LOL* Even if he is not sleeping, we will just lie on the bed and he will be rolling round and round, kicking me along the way. I am so going to miss these days when only me and him are at home, when I am his only attention. =p Going back, I need to "share" him with many others. *LOL*



Called my mum and she said time flies... it seems just like yesterday that she came over to visit me but in fact, it was 1 year back. She said it was the most enjoyable trip she ever had. To me, it was very rush. It was just as if we were joining those tour groups. Went to bed late (and sometimes couldn't sleep due to some "noise pollution") and had to wake up very very early to get to the next destination. I am so glad that she enjoyed herself during the 2weeks plus road trip. (Never waste my money. *LOL*) She loves the never ending sky... the white fluffy clouds... and the mountainous views... something that cannot rarely be seen in Singapore. I am so going to miss all these when I go back.



Was chatting to a friend (who used to be here) yesterday and she said what I told her some time back was indeed very true. Her daughter used to have stranger anxiety, crying and crying whenever strangers were near her. We need not even talk to her... she would start crying. My friend was very worried. But I told her, her daughter will be ok once she gets older. Indeed!! She told me when they went back to Singapore and her friends went to visit them, her daughter went to play with them automatically! She said what I had told her back then made her very optismistic and she was so looking forward to the day when her girl will not cry when facing strangers. Oh well, I have a live example at home. Shannon used to cry whenever strangers talked to her when she was small. Things took a change when she turned 3yrs old. I am glad what I had told this friend had given her hope. She was so worried back then.



I will be home in 2 weeks' time. I wonder if they can wait for me. What a wrong timing! Can I go back earlier? Or... will they be nice enough to wait? Only time can tell....



Reaching Singapore earlier coz not going to Hawaii means I can go back to my Mum's place to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival with them. Besties they all are also meeting up that night. We always celebrate Mid Autumn together when I was in Singapore. I wonder if I can make it. Everything depends on Baby K. I hope he will not be cranky and we can make a "special appearance". Only 2 of the girls know that we might be showing up. Praying hard.... I so miss the girls...

Lots of people to meet (and call) and lots of things to be done once we touch down. I guess everything needs to be done slowly... Life is not the same as before now that there is this little Baby evolving around us. =)


Something eerie happened yesterday morning... and I think I will blog about it after I shift out of my apartment next Sunday. Scary.... Is 7th month over already? *LOL*

2 comments:

  1. it seems u r already startin to miss ur US life.. dun worry so much.. I m sure u will get all e help u need to settle in.. not easy (even though I have not experienced this before.. but I jus tink so)..
    hmm if I m not wrong today is last day of e 7th month.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wen,

    Yeah.. help will be available. Many pairs of hands will be around. But maybe, it's just too many? *LOL* But good loh, in a sense... =p

    ReplyDelete