15 September 2009

The 3rd Last Weekend in Arizona

Weekends is over again. Today is the start of a working day and to me, there is no difference. I had quite an enjoyable weekend, although didn't do much on Saturday.


We went to the bank, lunch at Great Wall and Lee Lee Oriental Supermarket with Deli on Saturday. After which, as expected, when we reached home, my "boss" said he was tired and needed a rest. He took a very long nap and upon waking up, told me he had a headache and went to bed very early. We didn't go out to continue with our shopping, neither did we pack anything. -.-"

Sunday was slightly better. After having lunch at home, we went to Old Navy, bought some polo tees and then Best Buy to buy some electronic stuff. Then we proceeded to Babies R Us to stock up on Baby K's pampers, toys, etc. People must have thought war is coming or what. *LOL* Really bought A LOT!!! Luckily we were able to squeeze all these stuff into our car. The my "boss" said he was hungry at 3pm (we had lunch at 12pm) and we went to eat at Red Lobster. Spent USD80+, just on eating. -.-" My heart is soooo pain! But to "boss", he will never ever feel the pinch when it comes to food. He believes in eating good. Started telling me long long story when I stopped him from ordering. ha ha...


Came back home and I suggested bring Baby K for a dip in the pool. Lucky my "boss" didn't say he was tired and wanted to sleep. I guess, he didn't dare to say it. *LOL* Because I nag and nag at him (a lot) due to what happened on Saturday. Told him we wasted one day by not doing anything. And so, to the pool we went!! As usual, I think Baby K was not very happy to be in the pool... but... he did not have a choice. *LOL* Going to the pool will not be so convenient when we are back in Singapore. It will no longer be a "just a few minutes walk away" type of distant! And after the swim, came home to bathe. Baby K was so tired that he fell asleep immediately! His last feed was 3.30pm and he slept all the way till 1.30am!! Gave him some milk and he went back to lala land again.

Chilling on the sofa. These days, he love to sit beside me and watch me typing away on the laptop. And his hands will attempt to touch the notebook.

Inside his Jumperoo... which is going in to the box soon. Sometimes, he has bigger eyes, like this pic. And super look like Kenneth. And, look at those pointed chin! Received so much compliments on it. Hee hee...

See... he really doesn't look very happy. Grumpy face. *LOL*

Kenneth trying to tell him how to hold on to the 2 handles underneath the float. Oh, and he loves to put his legs in front.. like doing back float! and even when he kicks, the legs are in front!

The happy baby... who never fail to smile for me or the camera!

I love this type of weekends. Just the 3 of us. Going back, it's gonna be totally opposite... but still, I will love it. =) And oh, we are not going to Hawaii anymore because there are no more air tickets available on the date that we want to depart. And so, we are going back to Singapore earlier! We are going home to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival with our loved ones!! The moon will be bigger, rounder and brighter in our homeland. I will be seeing the same moon as you guys who are in Singapore. Very very looking forward to 3rd Oct 2009!!

2 comments:

  1. I m sure you will miss the lifestyle here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... for sure! Life is so different here as compared to Singapore's. =)

    ReplyDelete