07 September 2009

The Last Long Weekend in USA

We had a very busy weekend. In fact, this is our last long weekend over here. It's Labor Day today, on Monday, 7 Sept 09. Having a Public Holiday also means that most places will have SALE! So we braved the rain on Saturday and went to Anthem Outlet with KK. Bought a lot of stuff. The list of things to buy is like never ending. Still have a lot of gifts not bought yet. Geez... never know we have this many relatives!

Spent a long long time inside Carters (what's new) and KK was amazed when he saw the amount of clothing I bought for Baby K. Opppsss..... Kenneth told him, I can spend the whole day inside the shop. Actually I feel like I am a retailer, just went to the wholesale place to get my "stock". Maybe I can open up a shop at home when I go back to Singapore. Ha ha... Walking pass Osh Kosh, KK asked if I want to go in to take a look... well, I didn't coz pai say to make him wait again.

Went to Nike, spent a very long time inside again. Came out with 2 pairs of track shoes and KK was actually dozing on the bench outside. -.-" He is lucky that the weather that day was cooling... if not, I don't think he will want to nap during a Summer afternoon at a non air-con place!

Also bought 2 Samsonite luggages. One big, one small. Kenneth said the small one is exclusive for Baby K to use ONLY! It will contain all his clothing, toys, etc. Well, I guess Baby K is one lucky boy!

Also went to Polo Ralph and Levi's. Bought clothing. Seeing that KK was a bit tired (he is seriously becoming one swollen eyes panda bear), we left the place and went to Best Buy (for the guys) and I went to Ross. The shopping continued.... We ended the day at Wild Flower and had our dinner there.

A family shot at Wildflower. Baby K super love to look at KK (the panda bear) that day. But when he saw Ong CC at Anthem, he started screaming and crying. Weird baby...

The next day was Sunday and we didn't go out to shop. Spent few hours packing our boxes. Packed half way, my "boss" decided to join our dear son for a nap because he said he is very sianz to see the house in a mess. -.-" And I continued the packing alone. They woke up after their 2hrs+ of nap and "boss" said he was hungry and so we went to Great Wall to have dinner.

The 3 of us had a very nice dinner. I said 3 of us because Baby K joined us too! He was fussing when he saw us eating. Prior to that, he just had his milk at home. I asked Kenneth to give him some fish (we washed away the taste) and surprisingly, he loves it! We even gave him some rice to go with the fish and boy, this baby really can eat! I am thankful to the Gerber Puffs coz eating that had taught Baby K how to chew. He was chewing so well when he ate the fish and rice. Maybe I shouldn't cook porridge afterall. I should just steam fish and feed him rice! Ha ha...

Dinner was fabulous! Ordered lots of dishes coz "boss" was very hungry (slept too much, used up a lot of energy). We had Seafood Soup, Roast duck (1/2), Seafood Hotpot and Deep Fried Cod Fish! The total bill plus tip was only USD50! I think it's pretty cheap because eating at Crystal Jade will be around this price too. And, the cod fish was one whole big piece!!

Guess what is this?

Half way through dinner, "boss" said want to buy mooncake (the restaurant carries Hong Kong brand of mooncake - Mei Xin). -.-" I told him, we are going back to Singapore NEXT MONTH, he can eats all he wants once we are back. It's so expensive here!!! He started sulking... oh well...

Although we didn't physically went out to shop, but I shopped online. =p Ordered some stuff from Polo Ralph (stuff that outlet do not carry), my all time favourite MAC cosmestics, Kate Spade and TOYS!! Finally.... Gonna continue to online shop later... and going out to Target + Babies R Us... If time permits, we are going to Sam's Club this evening. Lots more things to buy but time seems to be running out... =(

A happy baby playing peek-a-boo with Daddy after his yummy dinner (fish + rice) at Great Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment