25 September 2009

BlogShop?

During my free time, I love to make accessories. I actually brought along everything (all the bits and pieces of materials) when I came here. Throughout these 2 years, I made a number of them, ear rings (danggling ones) and necklaces, and sent them back to Singapore as birthday presents. =D

This is one of the pieces.....

I am thinking of setting up a blogshop, to sell accessories. What do you guys think? Give me your comments, can either leave it here or email me at butterkiss88@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea but do u have ready clients? My apologies I can't don these accessories as I have sensitive skin.. (will develop rash).. but hehe I can help u advertise your business should you decide.. anyway the startup cost is not high rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My colleague and I were also planning to do so! Hahaha! Cos we love making handmade accessories tooo! :)

    ReplyDelete