11 September 2009

Random

Seeing Baby K has no more fever today (actually fever already stopped since yesterday), I continue the 2 solid feeds per day. Didn't prepare porridge because very busy with packing and no time to cook the "just right" style so that my little prince will eat.


And so, this morning I took out the bib after preparing the rice cereals. Upon seeing the bib, he started to whimper. -.-" I guess that really reminds him of the porridge saga. *LOL* But I continued the morning feed of rice cereals mix with milk.


As expected, he started whimpering. And opened his mouth a bit to sample the food. -.-" When he realised it wasn't porridge, he stopped whimpering and ate up all the stuff.


During the evening solid feed, I mixed the sweet potato puree + FM with oat cereals and he super love it! I guess he loves sweet potato puree. No problem feeding him these cereals at all. Hopefully he will love porridge this much when I try giving him again!

One fine night when we went out for A&W... and he ate plain sandwich.

The very yummy pork tenderloin burger... and he ate LJS... boring. *LOL*

2 comments:

  1. Alamak.. LONG LONG Time never eat A&W... miss the rootbeer float... and their frosted mugs.. and the silly looking brown bear with the stupid looking orange sweater... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya... I think SG no longer have A&W... =(

    ReplyDelete