03 September 2009

Random

I was online chatting with a colleague (maybe soon to be ex) J.C yesterday and he said he is waiting for me to return and already thought of where to go to give me a treat, welcoming me home. This is the place: http://www.gyu-kaku.com.sg/ (maybe the rest of the gang will come too). I am very happy. Happy not because of the treat (haha... not so greedy lah). Happy because I am not being forgotten and that they are actually waiting to see me back in Singapore!!

Thanks to the technology, we are constantly in contact. Though we don't chat often, but we still update each others' well-being via MSN. He was one of the first few who knew about my pregnancy, knew about the other baby that I lost (was carrying twins at first) and knew about some other stuff. He was like a big brother to me and I was the little sister in the department (ok, I might be old, but I am still the youngest among all of them). There are some other peeps who were close to me too and always taking care of me. I so miss them when I first reached.

I wonder who was the one who invented this online chatting system... or rather, who was the one who came up with the world wide web. I am going to google it later. I really would love to give this person a hug and say THANK YOU!! Because of this technology, I am always around my friends (although not physically). When I first reached, Bestie Eileen asked me... "are you sure you already left Singapore? Why are you always online? Just like when you were still around... scary!!" Ha ha...
Anyone else bringing me around to eat when I come back? Date of return is not confirm yet... All I know is, we are leaving Phoenix on 30 Sept 09. Good bye Arizona, and HELLO Singapore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment