18 July 2009

Buddy For Life

Was chatting with Hanqiang online yesterday and he informed that his wife is pregnant! Very happy for him. He just got married in May 09 and his baby is due on Christmas Eve! Counting backwards, it was a planned pregnancy! Ha ha... The wife conceived in March 09.

Some people say that a boy and a girl can never be the best of friend. I bet to differ. I have quite a number of best guy friends throughout my 30 years on Earth. Hanqiang is one of them. We were Poly Year 1 classmates and that was 13 years ago!! We went throught "thick and thin" together and are very good buddies (or sisters). We share common interests and he used to say that too bad I am not a guy, else we could have done more (bad) things together. Ha ha... We are always around for each other during our growing up "roller coaster" life. And throughout these years, after we left school, I am the only one he is still in contact with. I am so honour! =p

Time flies. We have grown up and started our own family. This friendship of ours is still going on strong. 13 years and still counting...


No comments:

Post a Comment