17 July 2009

Oh... So Sweet (Potato Puree)....

Having eaten rice cereals for the past 4 days, there are no signs of allergy. So today, I let Kayden try another type of solid. I made sweet potato puree! While preparing it, the smell is just soooooo nice, I so feel like eating it. Oppsss... Kenneth got up from bed earlier, just to see how Kayden reacts to this new type of food.

Our little boy simply loves it! Kept opening his mouth and wanted more. My guess is that sweet potato puree has natural sweetness in it, whereas rice cereal is just so bland (the colour tells me so). When eating rice cereal, Kayden will look very messy (around the mouth area) but on the other hand, having sweet potato puree leaves him a "clean look", at least he didn't become a "Da Hua Mao" at the end of the feed. I am not sure whether did I give him too much of the puree (just 1.5 tablespoon), he didn't want to drink his milk after that (no matter how Kenneth force or coax him).


Hopefully Kayden will not develop allergic to this staple food and he will accept the other puree (as well as other foods) in time to come. =)



Chilling out on the boppy pillow after bathing

Very long never make him do tummy time. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment