31 July 2009

We have an EXTRA CAR... and so I.... (Part 1)

We went to pick up our rented car just now because we are going for our trip this Saturday (we will be back on Tuesday). Kenneth said I must be very happy coz with this extra car (he will drive the rented car to work), I can go out SHOPPING! Oh well, I am half hearted about going out. Not because I need to pack and carry a heavy diaper bag but rather... it's due to the following reasons:

1) Weather is very HOT! It's Summer now and the temperature the whole day long is like 40 plus degree celsius. It's worse inside the car! Just like being in an oven.

2) It's heavy! And once again, no, it's not the diaper bag. It's Baby K + Car Seat!! I need to carry both of them (with Baby K inside the car seat) and walk to the car. I stay on the 2nd floor (with no lift) and our allocated sheltered parking lot is god damn far!! It's like at another block. Bad arrangement from the management office!

3) Baby K drank only 10.5oz of milk from morning 5.45am till now!! Fed him at 9am+ when he woke up, he vomitted everything out!! Fed him rice cereals and he kept fussing, so in the end, didn't eat any. Fed him again at 12pm+ before we went out, he refused to drink again. Came back at 2pm, Kenneth fed him, he vomitted again! But I managed to make him drink 4oz. He is not sick (we took his temperature). He is still his cheerful and playful self. Not sure what's wrong. He's napping now, so I will update again when he wakes up. See whether I want to go out or not because need to go few places to run errands (maybe shop a bit also, haha).


Pinky watching over Baby K while he naps away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are back! Baby K woke up at 4pm and off we go! First stop, Best Buy. Kenneth asked me to go there to do an exchange for some electronic stuff that we bought and apparently they do not have the same model in stock anymore, so, I did a return and got a refund.

Next stop, Old Navy! Why not since it is just beside Best Buy. This was also what Kenneth told me when he asked me to go Best Buy alone and I was unwilling. But upon hearing the "good deal", I agreed whole-heartedly!As usual, bought some clothing for Baby K. I realised, I bought a lot of tops but only few pieces of bottoms!! Hmm... think it's time to stock up on bottoms. And I got for myself, a white cardigan, a white flower print shorts and a grey flower print skirt. I so love Old Navy bottoms!! They fit me nicely. My waist is not proportionate to my butt... ya, I have a big butt! Ha ha...

oppss... this is XS cap... but a bit too BIG for BaBy K's small head.. hahaa...

This one is better. But didn't buy coz I am not someone who wears cap. I find it HOT wearing cap. Ha ha...

I am so thankful that Baby K did not fuss one bit when we were out (but he farted a lot of times which made me panic, coz I thought he POO POO). He was a very good boy, sitting inside the car seat quietly. Even when I was driving and he was behind alone, he was very quiet, to the extent that I thought what happened to him. Ha ha... Upon reaching home, gave him his usual 6oz of milk and he finished all of them! After which, fed him his Pea Puree (which he so love). And thank god, he only POO after his meal (and it's a lot), lucky never poo when we were outside (Jeslyn will know how troublesome it is!!).

Tomorrow will be another shopping day for Baby K and I. Need to go Wal-Mart to get some stuff for our trip. After that, play by ear... if time permits, maybe we will make a trip to Target, help Ms Tan find her stuff and also check out some stuff that Yanwen said Target has in their store.

Check back on our "adventure" tomorrow! Hopefully Baby K will be like today, don't give me headache.




No comments:

Post a Comment