22 July 2009

Eat Your Greens!

Kayden had his first taste of GREENS today. I gave him peas puree. I was very afraid that he will not like the taste because even I cannot stand the smell while preparing it. I tasted a bit and..... yucks!!! So raw smell!!

He spat out the greeny stuff during the first few spoons. But after that, he accepted it with open mouths. Ha ha. Whenever the spoon was placed near his mouth, he would open it and gobbled down the stuff. And no, he wasn't hungry because prior to this, I had already given him his milk.


I am glad he loves it and hopefully, he won't be like his Daddy, who doesn't like to eat green leafy veggies or beans stuff. More GREENS to come, my little baby.

He looks so fair and eyes so big in this picture!

A hungry baby is a cranky baby!

Happily went to nap after his milk. This is his new favourite sleeping posture! Last night, we found him sleeping face down, still breathing. And we hurriedly turn him over. Dangerous you know, Baby!

Enjoying his greens!


Messy messy at the end of the feed


Wiping his mouth at the end of the yummy greeny meal


No comments:

Post a Comment