25 July 2009

Passion Reader?

Just before taking down the clothing from the rack so that I could fold them, I passed a book to Kayden. I told him, "Be a good boy and read on your own. Mummy not free to play with you now. I will read with you later."

Happily holding his book

Lo and behold, few minutes later, when I turned to check on him... I saw this....

He managed to flip open the pages and was looking at the pictures!

Listening attentively and looking at the pictures with great interest as I read those simple words out

Baby K loves to read?
His favourite book is still "Hello Bee, Hello Me!"

The pages are "lighter" and easier for his little hands to flip through. Colours + Pictures are great too! I highly recommend this book! Can be used for chewing during teething time! Multi-purpose book. Value for money!

Hello Baby K!


Hopefully his passion for reading will still be the same as he gets older. I pray hard that he is one of those kids who will sit down quietly with a book and do some quiet reading. Because I know and understand that boys tend to be more active (and rowdy). Hopefully when we go back to Singapore, he will learn the good behaviour from Shannon and Russell.



No comments:

Post a Comment