27 July 2009

Just Another Boring Sunday...

Today is just another Sunday that we did routine stuff. Woke up at 9am+ and planned to leave the house early to go to the supermarket. Who knows, Baby K took a nap. In the end, we left the house at 12pm+. Head straight to Lee Lee Oriental Market and had our lunch at the Chinese Restaurant, Hoe Kee.

After we had our lunch, it was time for Baby K to have his. Daddy lazy to carry him out from the car seat so feeding him straight off from it.

Happily drinking his milk.

Reached home, unpack all the stuff and Kenneth went out again, leaving Baby and I alone at home. This also means, no swimming for Kayden later in the evening. (We are suppose to go swimming every Sunday evening!)

A very happy baby when he is at home and a very quiet and grouchy one whenever we go out.

Look at all those saliva!!! OMG!!

Then the rashes surface!! I hope he will stop playing with his saliva SOON! And don't "wash" his face with them!!

Do you think he looks like me? One thing for sure, he has my face shape. =)
Baby K was laughing non stop in front of the camera, as if knowing I was taking pictures of us.

He looks like a big boy in this pictures. Growing up fast!

Lastly, I love you, my little Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment