26 July 2009

Happy 5 Month Old!

Kayden turns 5 months old today! Till date, these are his updates.
  • Very good with flipping on left side. Can do multiple flips at one go.

  • Know how to fake cry when no one is with him. Upon seeing me, he will give me a very ke lian look, as though asking me "why do you leave me alone? I am bored."

  • He can grasp things with his hands and able to hold and play with the toy.

  • Loves to giggle and will scream when he's excited.

  • Starting to recognise people and if strangers talk a bit more to him, he will either show the want-to-cry-look or CRY OUT LOUD.

  • Loves all the solid he had tried so far. Sweet Potato, Rice Cereal, Apple Puree and Pea Puree. Strangely, he prefers the Pea Puree over the Apple one. Weird baby.
  • Will smile to Daddy when Daddy comes back from work. Will get excited and start kicking his legs and flanging his arms.

  • Able to sit quite upright on the bumbo chair.

  • Neck muscle is very strong now.


I think that's about all.

The baby with jumbo "ears" sucking on his soothie while Daddy and Mummy were having their late lunch at a Thai restaurant.

To celebrate his 5 month old, we went to Arrowhead Mall after lunch. Actually it was me who wanted to shop. It was a fruitful trip. At least didn't go back home empty handed. Looking forward to Baby K's 6 month old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment