30 July 2009

Random Update

I once told my colleague, everyday, we look forward to lunch. After lunch, we look forward to going home. Every month, we look forward to pay day. And every year, we look forward to BONUS (which are in May + December)! But of course, every morning, I look forward to going to work. I used to prefer weekdays than weekends. This is how much I love my work, my office and my colleagues!!

This used to be my "playground"! So miss it...

The little corner...

Overcrowded... so I shifted them up to the extra cylinder... (that's why when I left the company, I had tonnes of things to pack)

Now that I am not working, time seems to past very fast too!! In a blink of eye, it's night time again. My everyday life now evolves around my little baby....



Refusing to nap... kept flipping over..

A happy baby waiting for his rice cereal. The redness around his mouth is the result of... look at the next picture.

Yes... result from eating his hands!! But luckily, the redness will go off on its own after a while.

Put him on the playmat and most of the times, this is what happens!! His legs like to kick the "rod" of the mat then the whole thing will collapse. Sometimes, he will be wrapped up like a springroll!!

Although my everyday life these days are more or less the same, although my life is not as exciting as it used to be, although my "pay" + "bonus" is not as good as compared to when I was working (dropped drastically!!!), but I so love my life now. I love to see Baby K learning new things everyday. I love to see him smiling to me every morning when he wakes up. I am glad I made the decision to come. Many a times, we make the wrong choice in life. But I must say, coming here is the best decision I ever made so far in my life. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment