24 July 2009

My Love for Online... Shopping!

Ever since I face the reality that I am going back to Singapore soon, I have been shopping non-stop... online! Took a risk and ordered some bras from Victoria Secret the other day. I need to wear different size for different brands. The order that came was a perfect fit! And within this month alone, I already received 3 "shipments" from VS. Even the UPS delivery guy knows me and stop asking for my last name whenever I receive the package. More to come!




The purchase that came today. Blouses, Bras, Panties, Swim wear, etc.

They sell apparel too! Comfy and nice. I love to shop online, at my own comfort. Don't need to step out of the house. Don't need to withstand the hot sun. Don't need to squeeze with people and queue up for changing room. Upon receiving, I can always return and get a refund if I don't like what I see! Most of the times, returns are either FREE or at a minimum cost.

I also love to buy stuff from M.A.C. (no, not Apple MAC but Cosmestics MAC)! Love their range of cosmestics. Amazon.com is also my love. Ordered lots of Kayden's stuff from there. Wanted to order a bag from Gucci.com the other day and Kayden started fussing, so thought could order after settling him down... who knows, just that few hours difference, the bag is OOS!!! *sad*

Oh well, I guess this is the PRICE that Kenneth needs to pay (now) for disallowing me to continue my SAHM "job" upon touching down home ground. These are all the necessities that I need for re-joining the human rat race! (ok, I am just giving myself an excuse to buy more)

No comments:

Post a Comment