01 August 2009

We have an EXTRA CAR... and so I... (Part 2)

Today, we braved the scorching sun and went out again! It was when the sun is at its peak hotness that we set off. First stop, Old Navy (yes, again!). Already said, I super love this brand. Ha ha. Went there to do an exchange + return and bought some more things. Baby K kept talking on his own while we were there.


Next, we went to Walmart! Went to the cookies section coz need to get some dry food for our trip tomorrow. Very happy when I saw this....



Oreo cookies in Strawberry Milkshake flavour!


We bought his before several times and few months back, when we wanted to get it again, there was no more! Superb nice! Limited edition somemore. Ha ha...

Then I saw this...


Another limited edition flavour! Bought a pack to try out.



Shopped around Walmart for very long. Funny how one doesn't feel hungry at all when out shopping. *LOL* Bought a lot of stuff and when it came to payment, I got a shock! Total was USD100+! I don't know what I bought actually. Ha ha... No wonder Anna once told me, whenever she goes to Walmart, she will spends a lot of money on bo liao stuff. I totally agree!!

Bought so many things and I managed to carry EVERYTHING at one shot back to the apartment! Yanwen, I am STRONG! Ha ha... Reached home, gave Baby K his milk and now, he's napping away. He must be very tired because he only napped like 15 minutes or less while I drove from Old Navy to Walmart. Poor Baby always need to "suffer" just because Mummy finds it bored staying home.

And... we are going for our trip tomorrow! But, I hate the packing + unpacking. Will those stuff just miraculously jump into the luggage themselves and then jump back out again when we come back? Ha ha... Ya, maybe in my dream! This will also be Baby K's first trip with us!! Can't wait... *beam*

No comments:

Post a Comment