29 August 2009

The 10m Sprint!

For the past few weeks, I had been doing the 10m sprint numerous times every night. -.-" Sprint from the living room sofa into the bedroom. Baby K's bedtime is normally at 7pm+. From the time he fell asleep till around 12am, he would scream/cry out loud in his sleep. I would then "diong diong diong" into the room and see what is it that he wants. I would see him scratching his chest.... eczema! Sigh... But then again, after I carried him in my arms, he would calm down. So, was it really the eczema, if it is, shouldn't he continue crying? *clueless*

I would prefer if Kenneth works morning shift, because he will be in charge of Baby K after his dinner, and I can kiao kah on the sofa. *LOL* There was a night, Baby K screamed so many times within an hour... so much so that Kenneth requested that we take turn to "diong" into the room. *LOL*

Anyway, he had been sleeping through very soundly for the past 2 night, no screaming or crying. I hope he will stay this way tonight... and also for the many more nights to come. =)

He's able to sit for a while on his own. Took this pic but coz too near, that's why blur. =(
And he fell... like a humpty dumpty... This is one of our favourite game these days.

One of his faourite sleeping position recently. Coz he will flip onto the tummy and then very conveniently, just sleep in this pose. He can sleep for a long long time like this.
Ugly sleeping posture. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment