13 August 2009

It's Winter time in the mid of Summer heat!

As promised, I dressed Baby K in the "China winter clothing" after bathing him and started to take his pictures. He doesn't really like it because it is HOT and the material is rather prickly!
I was trying to make him sit so that I can take a pic but all he was interested was.... trying to lick the sleeve!
He started to fuss a bit... so... I popped the soothie into his mouth. =p
Cheer up a bit coz I was singing to him...
Sianz liao... after which, started screaming! *LOL* I don't blame him coz it's really very hot!
Very happy after the "shots" and he was rolling about the bed just wearing his pampers. Aircon was on, fan was on. *LOL*

I guess the whole shot was so tiring for him that he went back to nap after which. And prior to that, he had just napped for 1.5hrs!! This little pig is real LAZY! *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment