12 August 2009

Chew-Chew...

Baby K loves to hold his soothie and starts chewing the sides or the teats. The soothie is quite small so he actually doesn't have a big surface to chew. Also, I am afraid as he chews, the teats will "burst", then he will be soothie-less. I just ordered 2 more soothies (newborn) and guess they will be arriving soon. Previously, I bought 3mths+ soothies from Walmart and he doesn't like because the teat is very hard, he had difficulty sucking.

Yanwen intro me to Soothie Teether! It looks like an UFO when we saw the picture online. Ha ha. Finally opened up the package, washed it and gave it to Baby K to BITE. He accepted the teether with open hands. He knows how to stretch out his hands and receive things from us nowadays. Quite a joy to see him doing this simple action!

Starting to bite after I hand the teether to him.
Chewing away!
Really enjoying... look at his legs!
This teether comes with a teat, can be used for normal sucking too. So, I put the teat into his mouth. Alas, he is not sucking... he is biting! Because the teat is HARD, just like the 3mths+ soothie!
Happy happy...

Took a short video of him chewing on the teether. You can see that he's really enjoying!



Just after I took the video, I went back to the living room to put down the camera. Before leaving Baby K, I took away the teether and placed it on his bed, just beside his soothie. When i went back into the room again, as usual, he had already flipped over and was on his tummy. But the most surprising thing was, the soothie was in his mouth! He managed to grab hold of it and pop it into his mouth all by himself! And this happened just within few minutes. Oh my...! I wonder what other amazing things is he going to do in time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment