14 August 2009

Bumper Bolster?


This is how Baby K sleeps most of the times, hugging the bumper, treating it like a bolster. I tried to buy bolster for him but can't find any in the stores. Found some online but they are damn expensive!! In the end, I bought Lamaze Inchworm, hoping that he will treat it like a bolster. Who knows, the worm is damn skinny (not enough food, I guess), not shiok to hug. So now, as seen in the first picture, it's at the top of the crib, at the railing, preventing Baby K from bumping into the railing when sleeping. Baby K tends to shift upwards, to that little corner. He also used to cry when he sees the worm, ha ha... same for that Lamaze Peacock. Maybe those pairs of big eyes look scary?
The boppy pillow is placed beside him, not that I want to restrict his movement, it's just that, this baby of mine, he will keep flipping whenever I put him down in his crib, and thus, he will not sleep!! But once the pillow is put there, very miraculously, he will just close his eyes, hug the bumper and sleep! Also, he tends to flip onto his tummy when sleeping and then will start crying with his eyes close (obviously, still sleeping). I am not sure if all babies are like this. I think mine is one funny one. Anyway, he looks quite funny when he flips up and cry with eyes close. I shall take a picture if the chance arises. *LOL*
p/s: Baby K is wearing the same clothing as the earlier post. Didn't expect him to fall asleep so fast after I put him in his crib. Went to do a bit of housework and when I walked back, ta-dah... he was sleeping!! Didn't even have the chance to change his pampers. *LOL* This baby really can sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment