15 August 2009

We Have An EXTRA CAR... and so I... (Part 4)

Decided to go out today because this might be the last time that we have the extra car, means the last time that only Baby K and I are out on our own. Left the house together with Kenneth and took the same route. Parted halfway. He went to work and Baby K and I went to....

Yeah! Babies R Us!
The purpose of going there is to grab the Avent 6mth+ milk bottle nipples for Baby K. There was some kind of promotion going on, and in the end, I bought 2 9oz Avent bottle and 2 packs of 6mth+ nipples. I just couldn't resist the good deal. I also bought those bathing toys (float in the tub), decided to put it in Baby K's bath tub and let him play when we come back from our trip.
Walking through the soft toys section, decided to let Baby K played with them and I took the chance to snap snap snap...

Pooh Bear in Tigger suit...

Baby's First Pooh Bear. Shirley, is this what you want? =p

A very lovely Giraffee! Material so soft!

Some kind of big ball.. and on the label, it says babies love to rub their face against it. Hmm... Baby K just kept kicking and kicking...

Lady Bug! Also very soft... He was laughing to some passer by who was talking to him. Laughing non stop.. maybe that person looks comical? *LOL*

A worm! Obviously, it's "FATTER" than the one we have at home and it looks much more "baby friendly". *LOL*

Pulling the poor doggie's ear and tail. This is how he "torture" my pig soft toy whenever he has the chance when we are on the bed at home.

Pooh Bear in Piglet outfit. Do you think they look alike? *LOL*

All these soft toys has got some kind of "bells" in them and when you shake it, they will give out a lovely bell sound. I like most of them. Which one is your favourite? After spending some time contemplating which one to get, I bought the last one!! I decided that I like it and so Baby K shall like it too. *LOL* It is now sitting in his crib, watching over him as he sleeps.

After Babies R Us, we (or rather I, since he doesn't have a choice) went to Target! Walked around and saw some lovely Hello Kitty stuff. Grabbed them coz one of my Bestie loves this cat that doesn't have a mouth. Oh, and I went to look for BOOTS and I found them!! Shirley, what do you want to buy?? Left Target with a bigger hole in the pocket (hole was 1st created when I left Babies R Us). *LOL*

On a sidenote, we are going for our trip TOMORROW!!! Gonna be real exciting because... I am going to watch... PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!! Yes, I will be watching ALONE because Kenneth needs to look after Baby K. At first wanted to get the cheapest ticket but Kenneth said I deserve a break (which I don't know why, haven't I been "breaking" for coming 2 years??) and asked me to get better seat. I booked the 2nd most expensive one. Hee hee... Help him save a bit of moo-lah! For this trip, we will be staying at the hotel where this musical drama is performing, so transport is not a problem (I just need to WALK there on my own). I always love musical drama. Can't wait to watch this #1 show in Las Vegas!!!

And yes, we are going to LAS VEGAS!! Gonna start packing the luggage SOON! Kenneth is working night and so I will need to pack ALONE. Boo-hoo, it's no fun. Hopefully Baby K will be well-behave, just like how he was during our last trip. Not sure if I am going to bring my lappie because with this gadget around, I just can't give 100% attention to my family. *LOL* I shall blog about the trip when I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment