10 August 2009

Just Another Sunday

The sun is high up in the sky and so we decided to go out only in the evening. Just going to Old Navy (yes again! but to help Shirley buy stuff) and Walmart. Kenneth asked me to go alone but actually I don't really like going out by myself because it's just a bit boring. And so we waited... and while waiting, Baby K became the "victim" of my camera once again. Kenneth can never understand why I like to snap snap snap away... oh well, babies grow up fast and their features are slowly changing too. I just want to capture all these moments and have all the fond memories when I look back years later.

This is what happens whenever I put him on the playmat. Both hands and legs will be very busy. Feet also can GRAB things!! Over active boy.
He looks so "gu niang" here. Seductive eyes. Ha ha... Arabian lady? Where is the veil?

Moments, he started to "eat" his bathing towel. I have a greedy baby. Always like to put things into his mouth, even if he just had his milk.

Super flexible. His legs were in this position for the longest time when he naps.

During the National Day gathering, I discover that a lot of babies have eczema!! Baby K is consider very mild "case". There were some with eczema all over their bodies. Their mummies said they will scratch and scratch.. poor babies. And some mummies told me, their babies nap very short time everyday... like 30-45 mins. Eh... Baby K can nap for at least 1 hour everytime. Of course there are times when he will take few short naps during day time. I am so glad he is still able to sleep at night. His bedtime is 7pm+ on most days. These mummies envy me, told me I can get so much things done when baby is sleeping. I think I am really blessed with such an easy baby. I hope he will stay like this as he grows up. Sleep more my baby because it means you are growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment