26 August 2009

Fisher Price Precious Planet Jumperoo

The FisherPrice Precious Planet Jumperoo is here!! The usual UPS delivery guy sent it over at 4pm+. Baby K was napping in the room and I was lying beside him, playing Sudoku. So super excited. Couldn't wait for Kenneth to come back tonight (God knows what time he will be back) to fix it... and so... I did it myself!!



Took me around 20 minutes to fix everything together. Could have done it faster but certain parts are just a bit too heavy for me. Hee hee... Didn't really use the instruction manual, figured out how to get it done on my own. I think i took the wrong course when I was in Poly/Uni. I realise I have a very keen interest in fixing things! *LOL* I guess it is too late for career change at my age now. *LOL* And not long ago, some folks back at home (Singapore) were still saying that they are not sure how to fix the Wii to the television... hahahaa... I think fixing this Jumperoo is more complicated than that! (opppsss.... folks, please don't be angry =p)
Anyway... this is the final product.... Now, waiting for Baby K to wake up and sees what's his response will be like.. =)

p/s: Thanks to Yanwen for telling me that this is better than the RainForest series one. And also, thanks to her for REMINDING me to order it last Friday. Xie Xie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment