13 August 2009

Rice vs Oats!

Baby K had his first taste of oatmeal cereals on Monday morning. We bought the organic oatmeal cereals on Sunday. During evening, I discovered his body was covered with small red pimpish bumps (only body, hands and legs were fine), just like those he used to have when he was younger!! Not sure if they were caused by the oatmeal. The bumps went off the next day though.

The "red moustache" around his mouth is still there. And it has gotten worse. It's so dry that we can see flakes of dead skin (which seems like he's growing a "beard" *LOL*). So, I guess he is not allergy to rice cereals after all. Kenneth asked me just now, "if he is really allergy to rice cereals, then does it mean he can't eat RICE next time?" Ha ha... to think that he actually thought of this!!

Kenneth feels that this reddness is caused by the CARPET. Because I put Baby K on the playmat, resulted in him rolling on to the carpet, hands touch the carpet and then the same pair of hands will rub the face when sleepy. -.-" So, he was trying to tell me, "DO NOT PUT BABY K ON THE PLAYMAT." -.-" But the bed is too small to let him roll around. (ok, let's hope Kenneth won't read this.)

Gave Baby K oatmeal cereals again this morning. I shall monitor and see if those little bumps re-surface out. Poor boy, I think he has very sensitive skin, just like his Daddy. On a side note, the oatmeal cereals smell much more nicer than the rice cereals. Even I also feel like eating the oatmeal! *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment