27 August 2009

Like Father, Like Son

The small one refused to eat porridge today, the big one is not much better.

Cooked lunch (and at the same time need to entertain the small one, feed him, change him, etc) and "served" it to him while he ate it in front of the television, bad habit! He ate a bit and told me he was full. I am VERY ANGRY!!! Because... I so xin ku cooked everything, he ate so little. To me, not finishing ALL means that he doesn't like what I cook, not appreciative of my effort. ARGH!!!!! I already gave him very little rice!! I know, if I cook sambal prawns or fried stuff or any other chilli stuff, he will definitely finish up everything. But hey... we cannot have all these unhealthy stuff all the times!! Count yourself lucky that I never STEAM anything (beside eggs) for you to eat.

Maybe he should lead the life as a single for few weeks then he will realise how wonderful I am. *LOL* Hot piping food awaiting him whenever he reaches home from work or when he wakes up. Look at those singles... they still need to cook despite being very tired or hungry!!!


I feel much better after venting out my anger here. *LOL* Anyway, we are going home soon... days of my cooking will be over... he can go back to his local Singapore food for all that I care. *LOL*

These are the first 3 dishes we cooked together when we reached. Also the FIRST and ONLY time he helped out in the kitchen. -.-"

The first 2 dishes I cooked all by myself. (background: I couldn't cook for nuts before coming over. Didn't even know how to use the rice cooker!!)

2nd attempt cooking alone...

Oh well, I think at least what I am cooking these days, look more appealing than when I first started. But still, I am not a good cook lah... hahahaa...

1 comment:

  1. At least your hubby still help you... my one only help me to eat... :P

    ReplyDelete