19 August 2009

Update from Vegas!

We are having a blast in Vegas!! Unlike the other trip, this one is soooo exciting and time is simply not enough!!!!! Bought so many things at the factory outlets on Sunday and walked A LOT. So much to do and see and so little time (because we do not want to disturb Baby K's bedtime). Went to watch Phantom of the Opera last night and it was AWESOME!!! I can watch it over and over again!!

Kenneth stayed in the room with Baby K while I went for the show alone. Getting to the theatre is not a problem because... we are staying at THE VENETIAN!!! Thanks to Kenneth who thinks that I deserve to stay in a better room because he knows I will be spending a long time in the hotel (at night) while he is having fun with his "night time entertainment"! *humpf* (ok, I had my part of the fun too when I was there from 3am+ till 10am+. *LOL*)

Alright... some pictures of our room! Simply wonderful... How I wish I don't need to go back. Ha ha... Dream on!
The living room.. with a little dining area and business desk. Not forgetting the L-shaped sofa.


The wonderful sofa which can sleep 2 more pax. Ha ha... And according to Kenneth, it's very comfortable (because he was lazing there watching TV when I was away).
The very comfortable bed... So comfortable that the 2 of them are still SLEEPING NOW at 11am!!!

The wall mounted TV infront of the bed.

The HUGE bathroom!!


There is a vanity table just opposite the bath tub. Forgot to take a picture. Hee hee...

Daddy busy playing with Baby K when we arrived...
We are going home tomorrow and there are still lots of places which I need to go. Although this is not my first trip to Vegas but ... just but... I really need to go to these touristy spots because it is afterall Baby K's first time here (although he doesn't know a thing) and I need to take a pic of him at these places! Ha ha...
Alright, ending this short post with the forever happy baby... Always smiling to people when strangers talk to him, charming them with his sweet sweet smile, no matter where we are. One guy we met at the outlet, even brought his gf, chasing after us, showing her Baby K. "Lady Killer" they said he will be when he grows up. Oh well... it's still too early to say now. People's features do change! We shall see when he is 18 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment