14 August 2009

We have an EXTRA CAR... and so I... (Part 3)

We went to collect the rented car just now coz we are going for another road trip this Saturday (poor Baby K needs to be in the car seat for hours again). This trip is going to be a 5D4N. It should be our last road trip (but not the last trip of USA) before going home. But Kenneth said, if he is able to pack up all our stuff using all the weekends, he will have 3 days of leave left. He puts aside these 3 days just to pack the house. (I offer to pack everything but he turn down my kind offer. He wants to be the supervisor for packing. Oh well, I shall just let him do EVERYTHING. His wish is my command.) So, if he can pack the house without using his annual leave (which I doubt so), we will be going for another road trip (which I don't know where else he wants to go). Hmm... if he really never use these 3 days, I think I will tell him to just stay home. Going for road trip is not cheap. We need to rent car, petrol, accomodation, food, etc. Whole trip will cost more than USD1k. And this coming trip, we are spending more. I shall blog about the trip when we are back.

Alright, so Kenneth asked me to go to the car rental office to pick up the car because he said his uniform is dirty, cannot let Chris (the one and person inside the office) sees him in it. -.-" Gave me 3 choices of cars, Red Chevy Impala (which we took for our last trip), Green Chevy Malibu and Red Toyota Camry. Of course I chose Toyota!

Kenneth passed me our car and he drove the Toyota to work. I can't drive other car except our own because I have very bad judgement. Ha ha... And so, I went to Walmart with Baby K. Helped Kenneth buy blind spot mirrors, which he needs for driving. So, all the cars we ever rented will be returned with a pair of blind spot mirrors. Picked up few other things then we went home. Not really in the mood to shop because not feeling very well. Pray that I won't fall sick.

Taken before we step out of the house to pick up the car. If you notice, he wasn't looking at the camera. He was looking at Kenneth, who just came out from shower and just standing there, doing nothing. Not sure why Baby K was so happy seeing him.
Oh ya, the red thing on his head is my top. Ha ha... Silly things I do to my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment